01 May 2009

Busy, Busy

Well, this weekend is busier than I would like, but garage sale here we come! We have a community garage sale every year and we wanted to take part in this because Jessica has been doing a lot of de-cluttering and our garage is getting more and more full with...uuhhhhh...stuff. We have a Kentucky Derby party to go to on Saturday (put on by our friend EJ and it's always a bunch of fun), more garage sale on Sunday, and hanging out with Rob and Sylvia (Jessica's God-parents) Sunday afternoon

All of this is great, but considering this is my last non-chemotherapized :) (do I get any points for that word?) weekend for a while; it's kind of a bummer we can't just hang out. I wanted to get a long bike ride in, and I know Jessica needs to get about a ten mile run in this weekend. The weekend is probably going to be a lot of fun though, because when I go ahead and roll with 'what is' I end up enjoying myself anyway...just in a different way than anticipated. More soon...probably tonight!

No comments: